Tis’ the season! And guess what, IHOP is back with another fun, festive menu. Yep, an Elf on a Shelf inspired menu. This promotional menu is currently running from right now until January 1st 2020, but what exactly does the menu entail? Here’s a summary of the menu items from USA Today:
- Jolly Cakes: Four green pancakes topped with sweet cream cheese icing, whipped topping and shimmery elf sprinkles that resemble elf-sized ornaments. Also available as a side.
- Oh What Funnel Cakes: Two funnel cakes, lightly dusted with powdered sugar and topped with glazed strawberries, whipped topping and elf sprinkles.
- Holiday Ham & Sausage Omelet: An omelet loaded with diced ham, sausage, fire roasted peppers, onions, hash browns and cheese, then topped with more ham, sausage, cheddar cheese and cheese sauce. Served with three pancakes or a choice of side.
- Merry Marshmallow Hot Chocolate: Hot chocolate flavored with toasted marshmallow syrup and topped with whipped topping and elf sprinkles.
- Little Elves Combo: Choice of one Jolly Cake topped with cream cheese icing, whipped topping and sprinkles or one Oh What Funnel Cake topped with powdered sugar, whipped topping and sprinkles with one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
Yum, yum, and more yum. Sign me up for the Jolly Cakes with an order of Oh What Funnel Cakes as well, because my diet has been naughty. Outside of the menu items, kids 12 and under also eat free every day from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. with each adult entrée purchase. That’s pretty awesome, just pay for your entrée and your kiddo eats free! Take advantage of this fun promotional menu, and maybe get yourself some elves for your shelves!